Saturday, January 7, 2012

!i! New Year's Eve !i!

We celebrated New Yrs Eve with my family. My sister is a New Year's Eve baby, so we have a party every New Years Eve. This year, I attempted to make a gourmet cake: a chocolate cake with chocolate mousse in the middle topped with a dark chocolate ganache and toffee bits. I was worried about how it would turn out, but I think it turned out well.
When it was time, we lit it on FIRE!
After the party, we went over to my sister's house and played games on the wii and stayed up until midnight. I think AJ and I finally went to bed around 2:00 in the morning. I cannot remember the last time I stayed up that late! It took about a week for my body to finally adjust.

It's always hard to see a year go. There are so many great memories shared with friends and famiy. But it's exciting to bring in a new year. 2011 was a great year...let's see what 2012 holds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home