Saturday, January 7, 2012

!i! Lights at Temple Square !i!


The Monday before Christmas, AJ and I went to see the Lights at Temple Square. I thought that since it was a weeknight, it wouldn't be too busy. Boy was I wrong. I forgot to calculate that it was the MONDAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS!...Family Night. It was jam packed with people in every direction. I heard muffled coughs all around me and thought 'please don't give me the gift of sickness for Christmas!'

It was so cold! Most of my pictures turned out blurry from my shivering and lack of steady hand. The lights were so beautiful this year. There were so many different colors tightly wound around each tree. I love the nativities from around the world. We didn't stop to watch the nativity scene this year because I was freezing! Did I mention it was so cold?!!
We stopped under my favorite tree: THE red tree. There must be a million lights on that thing!
It is interesting to stand under it and just look up. All you can see are red light bulbs. It looks like they extend forever!
Seeing lights downtown is a tradition we love to do together. I just wish it weren't quite so cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home