Saturday, November 5, 2011

!i! Thriller & Pumpkin Carving !i!

Last weekend for Halloween, we carved pumpkins and went to Thriller with my sister Carolyn and her husband Matt.I always get a little scared when we go to Thriller because some of the people wander around twitching and breathing in your face. (The cast members...not the public thank goodness). Luckily...we arrived early due to the game and there were no people outside to bother us. I was relieved...until...they let them loose inside the theater. They started climbing all over the chairs.

One of them was pestering a girl in front of us. A.J. had the camera ready. As soon as she looked up, he flashed the camera 12 inches away from her face. And then she came after me. Suddenly, I see this:
...about two inches from my face. I could feel her breathing on me. I wanted to swat her away, but thought I may get kicked out for hitting one of the cast members. Eventually she moved on. Then another one came to bother the girl in front of us. She sat down right next to the girl.

A.J. got out of his chair and sat right next to the creepy person and tried to make small talk. "Hi...how's it goin?" he said. She just glared at him. Then they proceeded to have a staring contest to which A.J. lost. Then the show began.
The show was awesome, as usual. It is such a fun thing to do around Halloween. We all had a great time!

And I couldn't resist showing a photo of my cute little pumpkin all lit up:
...yes, that's a bow...not a scar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home