Sunday, August 7, 2011

!i! A Slice of Paradise !i!


A.J. and I recently visited one of my favorite places: Silver Lake. It is located up Big Cottonwood Canyon at the Brighton ski resort Nordic Center. This is one of the most peaceful places. It's very quiet and smells like fresh pine.

However, we weren't the only ones there!....

(swatting at the mosquitoes)

Eventually I worked out a system to get those mosquitoes to leave me alone.


(Incognito, I walked away with zero bites!!)

There is a boardwalk that goes all the way around the lake. This is where we filmed some of our wedding video.
There are a lot of wildflowers growing everywhere!

It's always nice to have little get-a-ways that aren't too far away from home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannan said...

Silverlake is the kids favorite places to go to when we come visit. Its so calm, but so much to see!

Shannan

October 7, 2011 at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home