Monday, August 1, 2011

!i! Wait...How Old Am I !i!


A.J. and I recently had our birthdays a couple of months ago. We turned the big 26! I feel old. We are now considered in our "late twenties." Pretty soon we'll be complaining about our aching joints when a storm's a brewin'. I literally went 8 out of 12 months last year thinking I was 24 so I feel like I gained 2 years this birthday!

And what did we do to celebrate our birthday? We went where all the 26 year olds have their birthday parties: Living Planet Aquarium. We looked at all the fishies and watched the penguins for at least an hour. It was so much fun!
My sister said later she was telling someone that she recently celebrated her little sister's birthday at the aquarium. The response was "Oh how sweet. How old did she turn?" Carolyn: "26" Other person: "Oh..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home