Monday, September 27, 2010

!i! First Time at the Fair !i!


I have never been to the fair before so I thought it would be fun to go! I had heard such great things about the fair! The way people described it made me feel that I was missing out on such an amazing experience!


So we bought tickets and I went to the fair for my very first time! And here's how I'd describe it: the fair is like a zoo for farm animals. People oooh and ahhh over animals that we pass on the side of the road while driving up to Idaho.


We didn't eat anything fried...although that would have been fun. And we didn't ride any of the rides. There's something unsettling about going for a joy ride on something that can be disassembled at the end of the day. But it was fun to spend time with my hubby! And..............


Watching the piglets race for an Oreo cookie was the highlight of my weekend!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home