Monday, September 13, 2010

!i! Date Night !i!


AJ and I are two of the most indecisive people you will ever meet! That is no understatement. What should we eat? What should we do? What should we buy? However, by far the hardest decision: what to do for date night! It reminds me of those cartoon birds that say 'what do you want to do?' 'I dunno...what do you want to do?' 'I dunno...what do you want to do?' And eventually we end up doing the same old thing: eating at Chili's and renting a movie.

Well...not this night! I thought it would be fun to go the the aquarium. I haven't been there since they were at the Gateway when they had about 6 fish and 1 sting ray. I was told that they had added a lot of new critters! We ended up going on a double date with my sister and her husband! It was so much fun!!!



...And after we saw the sea creatures...we ate them too!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber & Kenny said...

We Love the aquarium :) Kennys dad got us season passes since his work sponsors the shark tank or something! :)

September 14, 2010 at 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home