Wednesday, June 5, 2013

!i! My Husband, the Bachelor !i!

AJ just graduated from the University of Utah with his Bachelors degree in Exercise Physiology.  He has put in a lot of effort into his degree and I am so proud of him!  
Because we both put in a lot of effort towards his degree, I felt that I should receive an honorary Bachelor's degree, but unfortunately the University didn't see it that way.  Perhaps our next school will think otherwise and I will earn an honorary Doctorate in Physical Therapy!
Although this is not the end of his educational journey, it's nice to finish one chapter in our lives and move on to the next.  Out of 12 Physical Therapy programs, AJ was accepted into 5 and is on the waiting list on another.  In three years, AJ will be completely done...I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home