Friday, November 9, 2012

!i! Another Birthday !i!

AJ and I shared another birthday together.  We both turned 27.  This birthday was a little difficult to swallow.  I am approaching my late 20s.  I remember how hard it was when I approached my 20s.  I felt so old and grown up.  Now I'm approaching my 30s and it scares me a little.  Luckily...AJ is the same age as I am so we can age together...give or take 5 hours.

AJ and I decided that we wanted to celebrate our birthday...where else?  Somewhere that has tropical fish, sharks, and sea turtles...the Aquarium.  We could never tire of the aquarium.  It seems to be tradition that we all go on our birthday.

Afterwards, we went to my parents house for presents and cake.  My mom makes the most delicious "Samoa Cake."  It looks like the Samoa girl scout cookies.  It has toasted coconut and a dulce de leche frosting.  I could eat the entire thing!
 This will be a big year for us.  There will be some changes.  We'll make it through together as we always do.  When I was a little girl, I remember saying that I never ever wanted to share my birthday with anyone.  Then I met AJ and I guess, if you have to share a birthday, who better to share it with than your best friend?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

Happy Birthday Steph!!! It looks like you guys had a fun day together :). Sorry I missed it. I don't know how I did...but happy late birthday anyway. And you're right...that cake does look delicious! Too bad I'm allergic to coconut! Otherwise, I may have stolen a bit of that cake :)

November 9, 2012 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

Happy Birthday to you guys! That's neat you can share the day together. I hope that you were both spoiled (and with that cake it looks like you were) :)

November 10, 2012 at 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home